Google Classroom Class Code:
Submit service hours at the following link:
FINAL DAY FOR SERVICE HOURS IS MAY 1st
- This chapter of the Junior Beta Club will meet as needed. Prior notification will be sent home.
- Members will be chosen from the fifth and sixth grades.
- Membership eligibility will be checked at the end of each semester.
- Students who were members in a Junior Beta Club at another school automatically transfer into this chapter.
- The scholastic requirements will be no grade below an A for any subject during a semester.
- The induction ceremony will be held during the month of February.
- Members are encouraged to earn five service hours per semester.
- Registration fees include a local fee ($5) and National Beta Club fee ($15).
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Officers:
- President: Kei'Yana M.
- Vice-President: Annabelle A.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Alexander S.
- Co-Chaplains: Leah S. & Addison C.