Our Vision, Mission, Beliefs, & Goals
Our school vision is for our students to become creative, responsible, caring, and productive citizens who contribute positively to our ever-changing society.
"To prepare students to be well-rounded, motivated, and productive in the twenty-first century and in our technological society."
- Every individual needs and deserves a safe and secure environment.
- Every individual deserves an education.
- Every individual has something to contribute. Everyone has worth and value.
- Every action has a consequence.
- Everyone deserves recognition for their efforts and accomplishments.
- Self-esteem is the foundation for success.
- Everyone can be productive and successful.
- Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Reading: Ensure that all students improve in their ability to read and answer text related questions.
- Writing: Ensure that all students improve their writing throughout all academic disciplines.
- Math: Ensure that all students improve their conceptual understanding of math.